Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Returning to action soon!

My Zimbio
KudoSurf Me! My Store! Check it out!

Ladies and Gentlemen! Boys and Girls! I apologize for my absence over the past few days. However, one must always make time for one self and the past week was said time for me and my family. Thus, the traditional summer vacation.

With high speed trains to Germany, Belgium, France, and England I felt Amsterdam would be the best central point for an adventure in Europe. Unfortunately, my wife was less than thrilled when I was caught blogging via our apartment on Montmarte Hill (Six Blocks from Moulin Rouge in Paris). Thus, the recent lull in post.

I'm currently sitting in Schipol International Airport minutes from boarding for my journey back to the states. Great stories to tell. New post will be up tomorrow morning.

Until then........

No comments:

Post a Comment