Monday, June 20, 2011

Barack Obama to Start Tweeting From @BarackObama Account

My Zimbio
KudoSurf Me!

Not sure if I like it or not. Barack Obama plans to become more active in tweets. Don't get me wrong. I've just started twitter and I'm already addicted. My concern is that the President over steps is bounds on being "cool and hip". Sure an annual Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Happy 4th of July is fine. However, do you want Barack Obama giving his two cents on Alec Baldwin's left leaning tweets? What if Obama gives a shout out to Lebron when he eventually wins something? Let's face it. Being president comes with a tons of perks but there are some pleasures that are best left alone. Again, I'm all for social media but I'm also for our President being perceived as presidential by the international community and I'm not sure if twitter will hurt or help that cause.


Barack Obama to Start Tweeting From @BarackObama Account

No comments:

Post a Comment